Monday, December 10, 2018

POSTER PRESENTATION

HO HEY HOO EVERYONE.... 


This time is my turn to present in class...hehe.. Our last kelas we nee to present the POSTER!!! Yeayy... 


So, I have created a poster using Canva as suggested by Dr. Hasliza (our IT lecturer...berrry nice & sweet person..) The easier task ever.. cuz I just created the poster using my phone... The poster is like a reflection of my class after using any type of web 2.0 tools.. So I had fun designing and created it using Canva..save time..beautiful and many templates to be chosen.. You should try it too.... 




My Poster... ok la for first try ...hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment

BOUTIQUE QUALITY BAG UNTUK HARI RAYA 2023

Assalamualaikum dearies...  Ramadhan mubarak....  Mesti semua dah terfikir-fikir "macam mana laa sambutan raya aku tahun ni kan...?&quo...