Thursday, December 13, 2018

My student's video using POWTOON

Hi, everyone...! Welcome again to my blog.. So today,I just want to update my given task to my student using WEB 2.0 Tools.. This task is specifically for my foundation level class.


Topic: Culture and Language

Assignment Task : Choose any Culture outside of Malaysia and create a Powtoon video to explain about the cultures into few chosen categories. Once the video is done, paste the video link to the Padlet Online Class Link 

Note: This is a group task.


This is the Padlet Online Class View


SAMPLE OF VIDEO.... Click the link to watch













No comments:

Post a Comment

BOUTIQUE QUALITY BAG UNTUK HARI RAYA 2023

Assalamualaikum dearies...  Ramadhan mubarak....  Mesti semua dah terfikir-fikir "macam mana laa sambutan raya aku tahun ni kan...?&quo...